An English interpreter guide will accompany you from JR Yoka Station. Participants will then take a bus leading them to a retreat in the countryside. They will then learn and experience collecting wild grass with an expert guide, followed by an outdoor cookout.
Attractive points/Unique features
The guide will also show you around and bring you to the unknown local areas of the countryside.
Enjoy a homemade Japanese-style lunch made from locally grown ingredients.
Recommended tour for vegetarians !
＜ Tour outline ＞
Periode : April - October
Time : 11h30 - 17h30 (6h)
Participants : 2-8 people
Weather : Cancel in case of rain (decision is made 3days begfore)
Reception : at Yoka station bus terminal
Disband place : at Yoka station bus terminal
Our program does not include accident insurance. Please purchase travel/accident insurance through a separate party in advance, and please participate at your own risk.
Customers who wish to make a reservation are requested to choose standard or private plan and pay with credit card after entering a reservation date in the calendar.
1st step : Please click below / enter your desired date in the calendar
(Reservation calendar system by Coubic)
＊ Above rates includes the followings :
・Route bus ticket from departure to disband place
・Guide fee (English or Chinese/Japanese)
2nd step : Please pull down to choose the amount / click 'Buy Now'
1. Standard plan, inc.Tax
Act with other pariticipants
JPY 8,900 / person
2. Private plan, inc.Tax
Act without other pariticipants
JPY 9,900 / person
1. Because the deadline of the reservation is 7 days in advance, in case you want to change reservation date, please change it more than 7 days before.
2. Please note that the cancellation fee below will be incurred if you cancel the reservation at your convenience.
a. 7 days and more prior to the reservation date : 0% of the tour fee
b. 3-6 days prior to the reservation date : 50% of the tour fee
c. 0-2 days prior to the reservation date or no show : 100% of the tour fee.
Your request of booking change or cancellation should be advised to us by email.
1. Refund will be made based on the above cancellation conditions.
2. Please understand that our refund may be delayed because of the difference of the due date of your credit card and the date of your cancellation.
Waku-Waku TAJIMA Guide Club office
2F 1685-2 Yoka, Yoka-cho, Yabu-shi, Hyogo
Open : 08h00 - 19h00
＜ Meeting point ＞
- Yoka station on the JR San-in line
from Kyoto : 120 min. by JR San-in line
from Osaka : 130 min. by JR Fukuchiyama & San-in line