An interpreter guide will accompany you from a local train station, visit a direct sales store run by a leading man of the crab broker, and eat the best boiled one in the world while listening to the crab story that you can't listen anywhere else.
Attractive points/Unique features
Even fresh, delicious boiled crabs cannot be made. Boil time, amount of salt and quality of boiled water are important.The more the number of boiled crabs, thicken the boiled juice and the more delicious crabs are made.During the season, this shop will boile 200,000 females and 50,000 males, so you can taste the world's best crabs that you cannot eat elsewhere.
＜ Tour outline ＞
Periode : January 10 - End March
Time : 10h30min - 16h (5.5h)
Participants : 2 - 6 people
Weather : Rain or shine
Reception : at Toyooka JR station
Disband place : at JR Toyooka station
Our program does not include accident insurance. Please purchase travel/accident insurance through a separate party in advance, and Please participate at your own risk.
1. Standard plan
Act with other participants
＜ Rate inc. Tax ＞
JPY 110,000/ Couple (2 persons)
JPY 204,000/ Family (3-4 persons)
JPY 282,000/ Group (5-6 persons)
2. Private plan
Act with only your group participants
＜ Rate inc. Tax ＞
JPY 140,000/ Couple (2 persons)
JPY 260,000/ Family (3-4 persons)
JPY 366,000/ Droup (5-6 persons)
1. Because the deadline of the reservation is 7 days in advance, in case you want to change reservation date, please change it more than 7 days before.
2. Please note that the cancellation fee below will be incurred if you cancel the reservation at your convenience.
a. 7 days and more prior to the reservation date : 0% of the tour fee
b. 3-6 days prior to the reservation date : 50% of the tour fee
c. 0-2 days prior to the reservation date or no show : 100% of the tour fee.
Your request of booking change or cancellation should be advised to us by email.
1. Refund will be made based on the above cancellation conditions.
2. Please understand that our refund may be delayed because of the difference of the due date of your credit card and the date of your cancellation.
Waku-Waku TAJIMA Guide Club office
2F 1685-2 Yoka, Yoka-cho, Yabu-shi, Hyogo
Open : 08h00 - 19h00
＜ Meeting point ＞
- Toyooka station on the JR San-in line
from Kyoto : 130 min. by JR San-in line
from Osaka : 150 min. by JR Fukuchiyama & San-in line